Wed, 13 January 2010 04:32:31 ET
Aside from the such as Avril Lavigne, Tokio Hotel and Franz Ferdinand, the album entitled 'Almost Alice' also includes a song from the pop band co-fronted by Miley Cyrus' brother.
The tracklisting of "Alice in Wonderland
" soundtrack has been released, and it is uncovered that Metro Station
has made a contribution. Out of the 16 total tracks included in the compilation, the pop band co-fronted by Miley Cyrus
' brother, Trace Cyrus
, performed one song called "Where's My Angel".
Beside Metro Station, the film's soundtrack also has several top-notch musicians behind the music. Avril Lavigne
, The All-American Rejects
, Tokio Hotel
and Franz Ferdinand
are only a few of them. Avril, in particular, offers her self-written single "Alice (Underground)". Meanwhile, Tokio collaborates with Kerli
for the track titled "Strange".
The soundtrack album is entitled "Almost Alice". It will be made available for purchase in stores across the U.S. on March 2. A music video for the soundtrack's first single "Alice (Underground)" is due to come out in early February. No specific release date has been announced just yet.
"Alice in Wonderland" itself is the 3-D re-imagining of Lewis Carroll's classic tale. Directed by Tim Burton, it follows 19-year-old Alice who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends. Mia Wasikowska
, Johnny Depp
and Anne Hathaway
are among the cast ensemble of the movie that hits U.S. theaters on March 5.
Tracklisting of "Alice in Wonderland" Soundtrack:
- "Alice (Underground)" performed by Avril Lavigne
- "The Poison" performed by The All-American Rejects
- "The Technicolor Phase" performed by Owl City
- "Her Name Is Alice" performed by Shinedown
- "Painting Flowers" performed by All Time Low
- "Where's My Angel" performed by Metro Station
- "Strange" performed by Tokio Hotel and Kerli
- "Follow Me Down" performed by 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch
- "Very Good Advice" performed by Robert Smith
- "In Transit" performed by Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz
- "Welcome to Mystery" performed by Plain White T's
- "Tea Party" performed by Kerli
- "The Lobster Quadrille" performed by Franz Ferdinand
- "Running Out of Time" performed by Motion City Soundtrack
- "Fell Down a Hole" performed by Wolfmother
- "White Rabbit" performed by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
: Miley Cyrus
More Miley Cyrus News