Fri, 18 November 2011 21:48:37 ET
The 'SexyBack' hitmaker looks sleek in his suit, while his on-and-off girlfriend looks gorgeous in her black mini dress as they arrive on the black carpet of the event at Chateau Marmont, L.A.
and Jessica Biel
stole the spotlight as they hit the black carpet of the 2011 GQ Men of the Year on Thursday evening, November 17. The on-and-of couple were seen arriving separately at the prize giving event that took place at Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles.
Upon his arrival, Justin looked dapper in his suit complete with a bowtie. Meanwhile, Jessica, who reportedly to have been rekindling romance with Justin, looked gorgeous in a black mini dress with stud details on her shoulders. She finished off her look with a silver miniaudiere and black heels.
Though they appeared solo on the red carpet, it was reported that Justin and Jessica were spotted packing on the PDA at the event. Some onlookers told Celebuzz that the pair were seen locking lips, hugging and canoodling during the evening.
Also stealing the attention on the black carpet, meanwhile, were "Twilight
Saga" hunk Kellan Lutz
and "The Hunger Games
" star Josh Hutcherson
. Kellan showed off his masculinity in a two-piece suit, while Josh looked sleek in a three-piece suit matched with a checkered shirt. Leonardo DiCaprio
, Chris Pine
, Zachary Quinto
, Joe Manganiello
and Michael Fassbender
are the other male stars spotted that evening.
Among the female celebrities attending the annual event was Emma Roberts
. The "Scream 4
" actress brought color to the black carpet by donning a daring red dress paired with a black clutch bag. Minka Kelly
, Zooey Deschanel
, Anna Faris
, Kerry Washington
and Nicole Scherzinger
were the other pretty celebrities seen on the black carpet.
The 2011 GQ Men of the Year has named Jay-Z
as the king of the year. Justin, meanwhile, was dubbed with Showmen of the Year Award along with Jimmy Fallon
. Justin's "Friends with Benefits
" co-star Mila Kunis
received Knockout of the Year Award, while "Bridesmaids
" star Kristen Wiig
was honored with the Bro of the Year Award.
2011 GQ Men of the Year winners:
- King of the Year: Jay-Z
- Showmen of the Year: Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- Breakout of the Year: Michael Fassbender
- Knockout of the Year: Mila Kunis
- Badasses of the Year: Cast of "Breaking Bad"
- Ham of the Year: Steve Carell
- Coach of the Year: Kyle Chandler
- Comic Genius of the Year: Lous C.K.
- Stud of the Year : Peter Dinklage
- Ace of the Year: Novak Djokovic
- Chef of the Year: David Kinch
- Rookie of the Year: Frank Ocean
- Icon of the Year: Gary Oldman
- Theater Geeks of the Year: Trey Parker and Matt Stone
- Superhuman of the Year: Oscar Pistorius
- MVP of the Year: Derrick Rose
- Fanatic of the Year: Michael Shannon
- Bro of the Year: Kristen Wiig
: Justin Timberlake
More Justin Timberlake News